How to Become a Virtual Assistant
The virtual assistant industry is booming, and if you've ever dreamed of owning a business and working for yourself, now is the perfect time -- and virtual assistance may be the perfect business for you!
Alyssa Gregory, owner of avertua, recently wrote a book geared specifically towards the executive assistant with an entrepreneurial spirit, the small business owner looking for a change, and everyone who has ever dreamed of running a successful business from home.
You can find information about the book at: www.VASecretsRevealed.com.
Alyssa's virtual assistant book will help you:
- Take a realistic look at virtual assistance and determine if being a VA is the right path for you
- Discover your valuable and marketable skills
- Identify your ideal client
- Find (and keep!) first-class clients
- Market yourself on a budget
- Avoid common mistakes
- Manage your time more efficiently so you can balance work and family
When you purchase the book (hard copy is $14.95 and e-book is $9.95), you have an opportunity to register it and receive access to the Reader's Only Area that contains free resources, such as the downloadable VA Resource Toolkit Online Edition, sample documents and worksheets.
And to expand your VA know-how, be sure to sign up at the Virtual Assistant Hub. It's a free site for aspiring, new and seasoned virtual assistants to share and receive practical information and high-quality tools to advance their businesses.
Make today the day you start your journey into virtual assistance!